Phoenix service is free flashing tool for your pc which allows you to flash Nokia mobiles through usb data cable. You can flash at your home with this brilliant tool. It is similarly working as UFS or other flashing box. Before flashing you will need to just download latest flash files of your mobile with its correct RM. And if you haven't setup of phoenix service just download and install it on your pc. After completing of downloading follow the simple steps below.
- Connect your mobile with your pc through usb cable
- Install downloaded firmware directory from C:\Program Files\Nokia\Phoenix\Products\Folder*
- Remember the firmware should be created manually for the concerned firmware.
- And just select the products from your created folder from "C" through Phoenix service
- Just follow the instruction's which will appear on your screen
Download Phoenix service