Vivo Y55s comes with 3GB RAM and a Qualcomm 64-bit processor – a powerful combination to help you enjoy a consistently smooth performance. It also has a 16GB ROM to store all your favorite pictures and videos easily. If your phone’s firmware has corrupted or outdated, you will need to flash it with its latest firmware. After successfully flashing your mobile will be restored to its original settings.
So you will need to take a backup of your data before flashing. If you have started the flashing process, you will need to still wait for a few minutes until the flashing process will not be completed. You will need to follow some important points before flashing.
- First of all download and install the flashing tool
- Download the firmware of your mobile
- Then put the firmware in one specific folder
- Take a backup of your data
- Install USB debugging drivers
- Connect your mobile with a PC