You can get an ultimate guide like how to download IOS updates and also get the latest download links. We have shared free and direct links for the iOS firmware updates that have been released for the iPhone by Apple so far. Basically, if you are updating your phone's firmware you will get new features for your phone and work more properly.
The links will connect your phone with its official servers and allowing your phone to collect updates which have been recently released. If you’re not sure which firmware file to download for your iPhone, then check the post which will help you identify which firmware file to download based on your iPhone’s model.
- Improves performance of sharing websites from Safari to Messages
- Fixes an issue in Safari that caused web previews in tab view to not display correctly
- Fixes an issue that caused certain Mail messages to be reformatted with very small text
- Fixes an issue that caused some HTML email to be formatted incorrectly
- Fixes an issue that in some cases caused the search field to disappear in Mail
- Fixes an issue that could prevent Today View Widgets from updating when launched
- Fixes an issue where Weather widget sometimes failed to load data
- Fixes an issue on iPhone 7 where Home Button click settings would not appear in search results
- Fixes an issue that prevented spam alert extensions from blocking calls
- Resolves an issue that could prevent alarm sounds from going off
- Fixes an issue where audio playback via Bluetooth would cause the Taptic engine to stop providing feedback for some users
- Resolves an issue preventing some users from restoring from iCloud Backup
Whether you use iTunes or update wirelessly, you'll have the same amount of free space on your device after you update. Now download the latest updates for iOS 11 & 12 by just following the below links. The links are safe and easy to manage.